Monday 7 October 2013

All things Chic and Unique

Welcome to my new blog where I'll be sharing all things Chic and Unique chez moi..


I'll be posting everything from my favourite make-up products and wardrobe essentials to motivational quotes and the ever so overdone Starbucks coffee and cake Polaroid... (not to mention I'm an avid baker!)

Now the weather has transitioned from summer to autumn, my wardrobe has been forced to adapt and re-discover certain items; tights being at the top of the list!
Today, it was overcast and chilly so the tights came out! Only 50 denier but definitely essential, teamed up with a long sleeved lurex knitted jumper and a plain, versatile skater skirt (acquired in the Topshop sale!)



This necklace is apart of my large collection of statement jewellery and is one of my all time favourites as it's so versatile and the colour palette is simple therefore it can go with any outfit to jazz up the neckline, be it a v-neck or a high neck jumper.

Statement necklace: Accessorize
One thing I know for a fact will be coming of the coat stand on numerous occasions this season is my green ASOS coat, bought last winter. This coat is perfect for when it's chilly as the sleeves hug your wrists to keep in the warmth and the silk lining is a perfect addition.

      


 

That's it for today, but I'll be posting soon with more chic and unique ideas and all things autumnal...

Love, Char. x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment